Once you complete the form below, please follow the yellow "Buy Now" button to make your payment in full. Please note that full payment for all rental items is due upon receipt of you invoice. At 37 weeks we will coordinate pickup/delivery of your rental equipment.
Terms and Conditions
Each rental includes:
Obi-TENS unit, set of 4 TENS self-adhesive gel electrode pads, 2 lead wires plus one spare, 2 AA batteries plus 2 spare, carrying bag.
The Renter understands that the maternity TENS rental is founded on a per rental basis for a period of up to 5 weeks.
The Renter agrees to pay an additional $20 per week or part week if The Renter requests an extension or neglects to return the maternity TENS unit in a timely fashion.
The Renter acknowledges that the maternity TENS is for indoor use, and only by The Renter.
The Renter agrees to return the maternity TENS and all accessories, minus TENS self-adhesive gel electrode pads, to The Owner.
The Renter agrees to pay for the repair of excess damage to the maternity TENS or the accessories incurred during the rental period.
Infection Control & Working Order Policy
Each maternity TENS is cleaned, sanitized and inspected for damage between rentals. The maternity TENS and all accessories are thoroughly tested and verified in working order.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
The Renter understands that once full rental fee ($50) is sent, there will be no refund for any cancellations made thereafter. If the equipment is unused during the rental period or if it is returned before the birth, no refund will be given. The unit deposit is refundable ($20).
TENS Unit Standard Warnings & Safeguards
The maternity TENS you have rented has been designed for use when you reach 37 weeks of gestation. You can use your maternity TENS for pain relief before, after, and during labour and birth.
- Severe damage to the maternity TENS and personal harm may occur of the maternity TENS is not set up and used properly, and all the enclosed instructions are not properly followed.
- Pregnant people earlier than 37 weeks of gestation and persons suffering from high or low blood pressure should not use the maternity TENS without medical consultation with their midwives and/or doctors.
- Do not use the maternity TENS if you have a cardiac pacemaker or suffer from epilepsy.
- Unsupervised use by children is prohibited. Never leave children unattended without adult supervision in the vicinity of the maternity TENS.
- The maternity TENS must not be used in a bathtub, shower or birth pool.
- Do not apply the TENS self-adhesive gel electrode pads internally or to cracked or broken skin.
- Do not use a damaged maternity TENS as usage promotes further damage.
Waiver of Liability
The Renter acknowledges to have read the Maternity TENS Rental Contract, Terms & Conditions, Infection Control & Working Order Policy, Cancellation & Refund Policy and Waiver of Liability.
The Renter understands and agrees to all terms and conditions as outlined above.
The Renter accepts all responsibility for the inherent risks to The Renter and anyone in The Renter's care with respect to the maternity TENS.
The Renter agrees to release and hold harmless The Owner and/or any agent thereof, its members, employees, associates, and manufacturers from any and all responsibility or liability for complications, or injury to any or all persons in connection with the use of rented maternity TENS that may occur before, during, and/or after labor and/or birth and/or rental period.
The Renter specifically holds The Owner harmless from any claims made by third parties, as well as any damage or injury to property occasioned by the use of the maternity TENS during the rental period or while the maternity TENS is otherwise in the possession of The Renter.